Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Little Copycat

On Thursday, Tiffany and I took the kids to Cabelas. They seemed to enjoy roaming around and checking everything out. At first, we thought we would never get them away from the giant fish tanks, but eventually they agreed to move on. Ashlyn, as many people know, is quite a little copycat. She copies Kyle constantly (which is funny to me, since he is younger). Luckily, he is a pretty good sport about it.

Kyle was playing in the tent, so of course Ashlyn had to get in.


Kyle had left the tent, so Ashlyn wanted out too.


I was trying really hard to get Ashlyn to sit on this dog by herself. She wouldn't even attempt it, until Kyle was on it. She is a wee bit afraid of animals -real or not.


She wanted off once Kyle was gone.


Kyle was happier on the dog all by himself.


It was an enjoyable little outing. Cabelas sure is an awesome store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she loves people and she loves learning with them. XOXO

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are sure cute. Its so fun to watch babies interact with other kids!

Also, I recently made my blog a little more private and I totally lost your email and I need to find it to make it so you can access it if you want. Can I get your email? Thanks!! :)

Arianne Lewis said...

She is such a cutie!!!