Ashlyn was really excited to have her hair curled.

Carter was sporting a new hairdo as well - he just got buzzed on Saturday.


And a little bit of sibling love
These pictures probably would've been a little more festive in front of the Christmas tree, but the tree has been seriously destroyed by the kids this year. The entire bottom half is ornament-less and the few presents underneath have been mauled. There just wasn't time to pull it together and get pictures before church!
7 comments:
Beautiful sweethearts! Ashlyn looks absolutely radiant and Carter has such a cute head that his buzz job looks really good!
Ashlyn looks so grown up! Those are fun pictures. I wish I took more "portrait-style" pictures with my kids. I just can't get them to sit still....
this is a cute set-up anyway. they look darling.
Love Ashlyn's hair curled! They are both adorable.
We're sorry about your tree but sure are glad you updated--we LOVE to read your blog:)
Ashlyn is growing up! Carter's personality is evident in his pictures.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Post a Comment