Friday, February 5, 2010

and then there were 3


First, I apologize for being such a poor blogger lately.

Secondly, I think I have a good excuse . . . I've been feeling really, really sick. I mean, I've been laying in bed all day every day for over 2 months.

Lastly, the sickness will all be worth it in the long run because it's from a pregnancy!

Yep, we're expecting baby number 3 around July 25th!!!

19 comments:

Bryon Cheney said...

Whoa! That's news to me!:)

Karie said...

shocker! I knew you weren't lazy! HA!

Actually - we welcome #3 with open arms and lots of LOVE!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

I'm so glad to hear the news and that you are (hopefully) starting to feel better. How do you do it with 2 other kids to chase after? I'll take notes....

Kristy Anderson said...

We sure are excited for you! I'm so sorry you've been so sick, what a bummer! Maybe it's twins or something :) Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Congrats Karon! Three is hard at first, but so much fun!! We need to get together sometime soon, when you are feeling better. In the mean time, can I bring you dinner and help with your kids sometime? Natalya would love it!

Betancourt Family said...

Oh my word!!! COngrats!!! I felt the EXACT same way with this pregnancy! Don't worry you won't be "lazy" forever. :) And if you do what I did just give a donation to PBS it will make you feel better for their efforts in rasing your children these past few weeks. :) At least that is what I did. :) We are SO happy for the both of you!

Buttle Family said...

Congrats! We are excited for you.

Randy said...

Congrats! Tiffany just told us yesterday you were having #3 way to go. I hope you get feeling better soon. We are looking forward to go to Utah to See our new grandson We'll be in town on the 14th for a week.

Kathryn S. said...

YAY Karon! You're mom told us a couple of weeks ago. We get to see her frequently now that we're in their ward. It'd be so fun to live near you guys. Wow baby number three! How wonderful.

Amber Handy said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys :)

Becky said...

Congrats on the happy news!

Gretchen said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Karon! I'm so excited for you! And hope that you're feeling better now.

Sarah said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Eric and Alicia said...

Congratulations! Sorry to hear you have been so sick. :-(

Jennifer said...

Oh wonderful news!!! You have such adorable babies!

Unknown said...

wow. congrats!

Jennifer Rae said...

Congrats to your family! The world needs more cute kids like yours

HeatherC said...

So for some reason I haven't checked your blog in a while, and it turns out that you're pregnant!! I'm due a week and a half after you. If you come see us at the Keck's this Saturday, we will have to compare bellies... just kidding :) I'm sorry it's been tough on you and hopefully the 2nd trimester is treating you well, it's my favorite time personally. Anyway, I hope we can see you guys this weekend!