Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Early Christmas Eve

Because we were leaving GA on the 24th, my family decided to celebrate Christmas a day early, and therefore, Christmas Eve was a day early too. We spent the afternoon hiking at Crockford-Pigeon Mountain and then picked up the boys at the airport and opened some presents.

Brad and Juston are proud of themselves for climbing to the top of this large rock. Actually, I think there might of been a trail that led to the top and they probably aren't that proud.


This is not for the claustrophobic.


Here we are trudging back to the car.


Finally, we have all the kids together.


We are showing our presents from each other and wearing our new jammies. It was so fun to have everyone home!


We didn't get to bed until really late that night, because after everyone finally got home, noone wanted to go to sleep (except my dad - he was dozing off on the couch). I'm a little sad that we didn't have more time all together, but it was a great night!

4 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Glad you got home safe. Your brother and Trent have the same jammie pants, the polar bears. Kinda of funny:)

Betancourt Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love how Ashlyns transition was smooth...I wish Sergio could be the same way. Oh and PS It seems like Ashlyn's hair grew over night! I love it!

Cami said...

Wow- that mountain is beautiful! I've never heard of it- where's it at?

Karon said...

In Lafayette Georgia.