Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pretty Christmas Dress

Brad's mom bought Ashlyn a beautiful Christmas dress this year. She wore it for the first time today, so we tried to take a few pictures. It is nearly impossible to get her to hold still and look at the camera!



Oops! I guess my hands made it into the picture.


Thanks for holding still sweetie.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new heading with the picure of you 3. Ashlyn looks adorable in her new dress! XOXO

Melissa Fullmer said...

what a beautiful dress!! she looks so precious! love your new header too!

Betancourt Family said...

Wow Ashlyn's eyes are so beautiful in these pictures!!!

Katie said...

Karon,
Your family picture is so cute. You are gorgeous! ! ! I love looking at your blog, I know I've told you that before, but every time I look, you've posted something new and it's always so exciting! I've been having issues with my camera so I haven't been posting as many things lately. Have a good day!

Tracy and Odie said...

oh dear karon, just got your cute christmas card. thanks for sending. and that is a fun dress. you have such a big little girl now! hope you guys have a great christmas. will you be in GA at all?

Karon said...

Thank you! We will be in Georgia. Will you?

Tiffany said...

That Christmas dress is SOOOO cute! Ashlyn looks adorable! :)

My Dearest Rich said...

Oh my goodness! Those are ADORABLE pictures! Can you send me your email address? We had to make our blogspot private, and I want to include you on the "invited guests" list! Hope you guys are enjoying the christmas season!

Love,

Jule & Nathan

hoolay34@yahoo.com

Tracy and Odie said...

how fun! i'll be there dec. 20-26. can we play?? i'd love to see you!

Cami said...

love it!!!

Betancourt Family said...

Hey I was just looking at Kyle Kecks birthday pics and ...I know your going to hate this but you were in the background of quite a few. The funniest part is that before I knew that it was you there was a picture of you touching your feet and I thought..."that's kinda weid...". On the Next picture I saw that it was you and I just couldn't stop laughing...i can almost picture your reaction right now!:)

Karon said...

Thanks a lot Michelle for letting me know that you noticed! How embarassing!

Sarah said...

Your family just keeps getting cuter. Keep up the good work. :-)