
This pregnancy has been an interesting experience to say the least. Shortly after we found out we were pregnant, I started bleeding, and I was pretty positive that I was miscarrying (this was about the same time I had the car wreck). However, I didn't go to the doctor immediately, and the bleeding stopped and I started to have some strong pregnancy symptoms, and by pregnancy symptoms, I mean 24/7 morning sickness.
At about 11 weeks I started bleeding once again, and once again I thought I was miscarrying. This time, however, I did go to my midwife. She suggested that I have an ultrasound done, and in the ultrasound, it was found that I had a tear in my uterus (can anyone else see that in the pictures?), but that the baby was perfectly healthy. We couldn't have been happier.
So, hopefully the bleeding will not be an issue. What will be an issue, though, is my nausea (if it doesn't stop really soon). To date, I have thrown up 25 times. Was that too much information? I have found that eating is the only thing that makes me feel better, so I'm afraid that I am going to gain an enormous amount of weight this pregnancy.
I'd like to add that my weak stomach is the reason why I have been such a pathetic blogger for the past two months. Hopefully, I'll be better about posting, but I'm not making any promises . . .

20 comments:
Karon!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is sooo wonderful. We need to get together.
Hip hip hooray!! That is so awesome. Ashlyn is going to be a great big sister. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! how exciting! I hope you feel better soon :)
Ah, pictures of my future grandbaby! I love it! Thank you! XOXO
Yay! (I think, I've never done this before - I am still working on my 1st pregnancy, after all :) I was wondering why, after convincing me that blogging was all the rage, I rarely saw comments from you anymore. I hope you feel better! I miss you!
I had a feeling:) I figured your disappearance was probably due to a pregnancy! I am so excited for you! I went through the same problems with Natalya, scary, but after about 17 weeks, everything was back to normal! Let me know if you need me to make you some food, I am good at that part!
Karon I'm so happy for you! I'm as excited as if it was your first! And I never thanked you for that bracelet but that was one of the sweetest gifts Leilani got. Everyone adores it.
I'm so glad that everything is alright...what a scary thought of loosing a baby. Our prayers are with your growing family. We love you and if you ever need anything let us know! Yeah for new babies!!
PS Sergio wants me to tell you to give Brad a high five.:)
Congratulations Karon! #2 on the way - so exciting! Keep those salty things handy to keep the upset stomach away - it's all worth it, as you well know!
Love you, Aunt Shaleen
I don't know whether to congratulate or say sorry because you're feeling so sick. It's wonderful, but so hard to be so sick. Good luck!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you! I sure hope you feel better- I can't imagine how hard it is to be sick all the time when little Ashlyn is so active!
Congrats! That's so exciting! If you need ANYTHING, seriously, give me a call. I hope you feel better soon!
yea Karon! congrats! sorry about the sick thing...did you get this sick with Ashlyn? well...hopefully it goes away soon!
YAHOO for #2! Our babies will be only a month and a half apart! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything. I hope the bleeding does not continue and that your symptoms are improving.
Just found out your good news. I am so happy for you. I hope you feel better soon and that you have a happy pregnancy. See you next week. (We are coming out for conference and to see our kids)
Karon, I just wrote the one that said mom, sorry, I had my profile set up for my kids. This is Aunt Kelly. Congratulations again!
Karon, I found your blog through another one and I was so excited. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! That is so exciting. I hope you feel better soon, I know morning sickness is rough but it is all worth it to have adorable kids like Ashlyn!
Yipee!! I found you!!! Your little family is so cute!!
Thank you everyone!
How wonderful and Happy for you two!! I hope and pray your pregnancy goes well!! love you!!!
Post a Comment