Friday, March 14, 2008

Underage Driving

Whenever we're out in the garage, Ashlyn likes to be out there too. We let her crawl around the car and she just loves it. I got in after her to go somewhere, and she had managed to turn the blinkers, windshield wipers, radio and air conditioning on!



4 comments:

HeatherC said...

That's hilarious, I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that. I can totally picture that happening to me. One time one of my younger siblings set our van full of kids in motion towards the busy street in front of my grandparents' house. My dad had to hop in to the (slowly-) moving van and stop it! That was exciting!

Anonymous said...

How cute! She looks so happy! XOXO

Cami said...

I'm amazed she was able to figure out how to turn all those on. Kids are soooo smart!

alli may said...

how to they do what they do in such a hurry???