Friday, May 9, 2008

At the Playground

Lorie is living with us for the summer, and just the other day, the three of us went to the park. Ashlyn loves the swings and the slides, and she happens to be quite a little climber too. Lorie is wonderful at taking pictures, and she captured all of these shots.

Lorie and Ashlyn


Don't you love those bangs???




It's me!




Down she goes.


We love having Lorie around (when she isn't working one of her two jobs)!

8 comments:

HeatherC said...

Cute pics! Dang, you are so skinny Karon!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! How nice to have your own personal photographer around. You're half way through this pregnancy and I'm wondering where that baby is hiding? I know he/she is in there because I heard the heartbeat! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just went through the pics and we both had the same comment on picture #3 - "Looks like Karon when she was that age!" XOXO

Tracy said...

Yet again, you do not look pregnant in the least. You're a tricky one, Karon May.

April said...

wow i can't believe your pregnant you are way skinny. That is great though your pictures are way cute. Brooklyn is almost four months old and Lily will be three on may 21st.

Katie said...

Karon,

I'm so glad for more pictures! I'd been checking your blog quite frequently to see if there'd be any new postings since you're the one in the family that updates your blog the most:) You are getting pretty thin Karon dear. Ashlyn sure is cute! I miss you and wonder when will be the next time I'll see you, hopefully before I leave for home after graduation. Love you!

Cuz Katie

Karon said...

I think maybe that picture of me might be a little deceiving. I am very obviously pregnant from the right angles (just ask Brad)!

Unknown said...

Cute Pictures