Monday, May 12, 2008

The Results Are In

Ashlyn is getting a . . .



little brother!

15 comments:

Karie said...

Yeah! We are so happy for your family! JOY BOY!

Buttle Family said...

Yeah! Boys are awesome. We are so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

One of each - true JOY! Congratulations!
Aunt Shaleen

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Yeah for a boy! Our boys can be friends and will be so close in age! I'm so excited for you all!

HeatherC said...

Dude, I wanted to guess boy but was too chicken since everyone else was leaning that way...Congratulations! How exciting!

Becky said...

Congrats, Karon! So exciting!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Karon! We're very happy for you! When's your due date again? I'm pregnant too and we get to find out if its a boy or girl in June...we can't wait!

Karon said...

Thanks everyone! Tifffany, we're due September 23.

Kylee said...

Congratulations guys! That is so exciting! Boys are a lot of fun. I love all the props for both the girl and the boy...so true!

Gretchen said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Karon and Brad! That is soooo exciting! I can't wait to meet your adorable little boy!

Jennifer said...

WONDERFUL!!! What a great thing to hear. I am so happy for you!!!! My in-laws that you know are expecting number 2, no word on what it is yet!!!

alli may said...

How adorable will Ashlyn be with a brother??? She looks so cute in that hat. So exciting... another boy in the famiy... i was beginning to feel left out!:) Congratulations... and most importantly... we're so glad to hear mom and baby are healthy.

Betancourt Family said...

congrats! oh a little brother! I bet that Brad can hardly wait! PS Happy Annivesary! 3yrs can you believe it?

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

April said...

Congrats Karon
That is exciting. Congrats on the anniversary as well!