Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas Cards
Okay, I have a question for everyone. How do you feel about emailed Christmas cards? I am considering emailing our picture and card this year instead of sending it in the mail. I know some people prefer a tangible card and picture, while maybe others don't care as much. Could you let me know what you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I send emailed cards for those I have emails for. For those that want a real picture, I send it. I prefer the real deal from you! XOXO
I am all for saving money!
I think the emailed Christmas card is a brilliant idea if you have all the peeps email addresses. So much easier, saves money, saves paper, saves time. And I don't mind seeing them either way. I save all ya'lls blog pics on my computer! :)
I think we have finally capitulated. /-: This will be our first year to e-mail ours--whenever I get around to it. Personally, I prefer getting them in the mail, mostly so that I have a picture to put up in the kitchen, but am fine with either email or snail mail. It sure does save money to e-mail. And takes alot less time.
I say go for it....Save money and trees...you are a frugal eco-friendly goddess.
I am all for saving money but I prefer the real deal. I like to put the family pictures on the fridge to look at all year. I still have your picture up from last year. The other problem with email is that it usually comes to me and the rest of my family doesn't see it. It is cheaper and way easier though.
I love to get mail, but like to email too. This can be such a hectic time that you should simplify if you want.
I loved your email Christmas card. Thanks for sending us one. Your family is sure cute. I love Carter's orange and brown outfit. You would think that Ashlynn would say cow instead of hippotomus. what a big word for such a cute little girl.
Post a Comment