Thursday, December 18, 2008

What We've Been Up To

The last few days we've been getting lots of snow. Ashlyn went out for about 1 minute today to play in it. It was a little too deep for her.


Carter is growing like a weed. He is a happy boy and we love his smiles!

Last Thursday we went to Gardner Village with Tiffany and Kyle to see the elves. It was not nearly as crowded as our October visit and the kids had fun sitting on rocks, 

and watching the ducks!


Carter spent the entire trip sleeping in the stroller. What a champ!


I have been back and forth about what to do for Christmas cards. I had a family portrait session scheduled for Tuesday, but we had to cancel it because of the snow, so we don't have the pictures . . . So, I've decided that I am going to email Christmas updates and for those of you who expressed a desire for a family picture, I'll mail some out in January (when we have our picture taken).

We've enjoyed everyone's Christmas cards and we hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Jennifer Rae said...

they are so precious!!! Have a very very merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad about making Brad miss your family photos! Im so sorry. You're update was way cute. Carter is such a cutie and such a chunk! It was so fun to hang out with ya'll this last week! You're such a fun family!! :)

Jennifer said...

I loved your emailed christmas card!! Thank you so much. It is fun to hear about you guys. THank for putting me on the list!!! Merry Christmas and happy new year.