Monday, January 5, 2009

Wonderful Holidays

Well, the holidays are now over, but they were just wonderful! We got to spend a lot of time with Brad's family (and missed my family in Georgia) and it was very relaxing. I took three pictures on Christmas day. Here are two of them:

Ashlyn wearing Marley's princess costume and watching Dad put together her baby stroller. Don't you love the way she put on the crown?

What a pretty, pretty princess.


My new year's resolution is to take more pictures next Christmas. What about you . . . what are your resolutions?

5 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

That'll be an easy one to keep since you won't have to work on it until the end of next year lol. Are you going to Ga next year? John and I are, that'd be so fun!

Karie said...

The tiara is hillarious! I like your new years resolution.

alli may said...

that was so funny!

Betancourt Family said...

that's great karon:)!
My resolution, make my life goals a priority.

Jennifer Rae said...

so cute. I am going to get my papers in a filing system for my new year's resolution.