Monday, January 12, 2009

An Update



This weekend Lorie and Mason were staying with us (they left for Jamaica this morning). We loved having them around. We are going to miss them for the next three months!

I thought I would just post a quick update on each of the kids.


Carter: Everyone comments on what a big boy he is and it's true! We think he weighs about 15 pounds. I wonder how long it will take for him to pass up Ashlyn. He is a very happy boy and loves to be sung to, talked to, and tickled under the chin.

Ashlyn: She had her bangs cut on Friday. Her favorite songs are "Popcorn Tree"(Popcorn Popping) and "Temple One" (I love to see the temple). She can sing most of the words by herself.  She loves to put on dresses and dance, color, and cook with Mommy. She tells us, "Good Job" when we get an answer right and says "I miss him" when Daddy is gone to work.

Kids sure are fun!

8 comments:

Karie said...

Oh, I love it my kiddos! How I miss them! Thanks for posting!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Ashlyn looks so cute with her bangs cut! You have two cute kids

Buttle Family said...

Your kids are so cute. It amazes me how big Ashlynn is getting. Isn't it so fun when they sing with you?

Walker Family said...

I know what you mean! Nathan is 5 months old today and he was close to 20lbs!!! Hes a big tall boy with a VERY healthy appetite. Ashlyn is too cute!! Such a pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I really miss ya'll too. I hope you will update your blog often so I can keep up on my favorite niece and nephew!

Unknown said...

that is too cute that she tells you "good job." you obviously tell her that often!

alli may said...

They are the cutest kids! something about Carter and his bald head just remind me of baby brad!

Eric and Alicia said...

what cute kids! I couldn't help but notice Carter's blanket: Grandma Buttle made the same one for Brandon (with different contrasting colors) and Brandon has used it everyday since she gave it to him several years ago. :)