Carter can fall asleep anywhere - even sitting in our laps!
Ashlyn wasn't being a very good girl this afternoon. We told her that we weren't very happy with her behavior and then brought her to the kitchen to eat. We gave her a bowl of popcorn which she quietly ate. After she was done she got down and said, "I happy now." Maybe she's like me and she just gets cranky when she's hungry!
4 comments:
You're lucky that Carter can sleep anywhere. Hope he keeps that up. I act better when I'm not hungry too. I think I'll go eat! Yum!
How cute is he? I love your cute and growing family!!
:) gosh, I miss ya'll so much. and that carter sounds like he got the cheney narcolepsi gene...
Was he just stretching during the picture or was he just sleeping with his arms up like that?!
Post a Comment