Today Brad officially enters his late 20's. What an old man! He is not a big fan of celebrating his birthday - in fact, he even changed the date of his birthday on facebook from the 10th to the 17th. He is planning on changing it back to the 10th later this week, so he doesn't have to have a birthday at all this year. Unfortunately babe, that doesn't mean you're not a year older.
I know this isn't the greatest picture of the kids (Ashlyn is sucking on bread), but I just love it of Brad. You can just tell by his face how much he loves his kids. He is a wonderful dad and a wonderful husband. We love you Brad! Have a perfect day!
6 comments:
A wonderful time to celebrate a wonderful man, husband and father! happy b-day BRAD!
Brad, Happy Special day that MAY OR MAY NOT be the actual day of your birth. :)
What a wonderful time to celebrate great dads that love andd live up their roles in in this life.
haha. brad cracks me up. and i love that picture of them! so cute.
what a great guy! Happy Birthday. I remember the day you came home from the hospital and I cried about your name. Now I like it just fine. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday little bro!! No matter how much you hate the attention, the rest of us are happy to celebrate you!!
Happy Birthday, Brad! Sorry you don't like birthdays- I can't imagine not liking something that involves cake and presents!!
Post a Comment