.jpg)
We also had Carter's picture done. The photographer caught this cute shot on her first try. What a cooperative little boy!


We finally have our family picture hanging above the piano with a picture of each of the kids beside it. It had been a long time coming, but we figured now that we've lived her for two years we should make our mark . . .
10 comments:
What a great reason for nail holes in your wall. We love our pics too!
What a great looking family and that picture of Carter...what a lady's man!
that one of carter turned out great!
If it's worth anything I love it, love it!! Every time I see that family picture I just think what a cute family!!
Why don't you love that picture? i think its awesome!
You are a head of me. We have lived here 5 1/2 and I still haven't hung up a family picture. I think your family picture turned out great.
What darling pictures!
How perfect! Your little family is so cute. The one of Carter is to die for. His blue eyes are amazing!
We missed seeing you while we were out there, I hope your kids are all better. Maybe we can get together next time we are out that way. Your family pictures are great.
You have such a beautiful, photogenic family! :)
Post a Comment