I'll be watching that one over and over and over. She sounds just like karon when she was little! She is so adorable! Glad you caught that on video...and Brad did a handy dandy job of putting it all together of course. Carter seemed so still until the very end - soooooooooo CUTE! Thank you!!!
lol. every time i watch this, i think of that old family video of you singing "have a fally wally christmas" and bryon in the background saying nothing and eating a shoe. :) hahahaha. i just love this!
That is so adorable! I love how she claps after each song. I definitely need to record Caden singing as well so I can remember and cherish it forever. She is so cute!
This video was so adorable. What a darling family you have. Carter was so attentive and listened to his big sister sing. What a smart girl she is to remember the words to all of those songs. You will be glad you have this one on video. Thanks for sharing
Grandma Karie has been watching this video over and over!! It is wonderful to be able to share such a fun time! Ashlyn is darling! Carter is a cutie too!!! We love you guys! KEEP SMILING!
14 comments:
these new posts just made my week. i will probably watch that video a few times every day until we come home. i miss you guys SOOOOOOOOO much.
I'll be watching that one over and over and over. She sounds just like karon when she was little! She is so adorable! Glad you caught that on video...and Brad did a handy dandy job of putting it all together of course. Carter seemed so still until the very end - soooooooooo CUTE! Thank you!!!
I just saw this on Brad's FB. It was so cute. Isn't songs from little ones the best ever. I think that is why I can't leave primary.
I LOOOOVE this video! Thanks for posting. Made my day.
SO CUTE! i love her little voice. :)
so adorable...inspires me to pull out the camcorder!!
Sooo Cute! I wish I could make Aze sing.
lol. every time i watch this, i think of that old family video of you singing "have a fally wally christmas" and bryon in the background saying nothing and eating a shoe. :) hahahaha. i just love this!
That is so adorable! I love how she claps after each song. I definitely need to record Caden singing as well so I can remember and cherish it forever. She is so cute!
Oh how cute, I loved the head shoulders kneese and toes with the "mouth, eyes, nose and ears!" order the second time she sang it :)
This girl knows her stuff. I love how excited she gets in "I Am a Child of God". Very cute video.
Awww she is such a doll! Are you guys coming to GA for a visit anytime soon? I'd love to see you!
This video was so adorable. What a darling family you have. Carter was so attentive and listened to his big sister sing. What a smart girl she is to remember the words to all of those songs. You will be glad you have this one on video.
Thanks for sharing
Grandma Karie has been watching this video over and over!!
It is wonderful to be able to share such a fun time! Ashlyn is darling! Carter is a cutie too!!!
We love you guys! KEEP SMILING!
Post a Comment