This Sunday the Draper Temple will be dedicated. In honor of the dedication, we were asked to have a family home evening on temples. We decided to have ours at the Timpanogos temple.
Ashlyn was really excited to go to the temple, but she was a little disappointed when she learned that she could not go inside.
Last week I was in the bathroom doing my hair, and Ashlyn decided that she wanted to do hair too. Lucky Carter!
My three favorite people!
I came in the kitchen and asked Ashlyn what she was doing. She told me that she was making dinner! She had pulled all sorts of things out of the fridge. I'm not sure what exactly she was planning on making.
8 comments:
Looks delicious!!
What a good idea to actually go to the temple for family home evening and do the lesson there, I've never thought about doing it like before...thanks for the idea for my future family! AND Carter is really getting so big. It's fun to see him change so drastically!
Can Ashlyn come help me cook and do my hair?
I love Ashlyn, she seems like a lot of fun! We have been sick over here for the past two weeks, as soon as we are better, lets hit up the aquarium like we planned!
So cute. Isn't it fun to see your kids play with each other?
Looks like Chocolate Syrup and Ketchup are on the menu, could be interesting!
she is so adorable! brad had more than his fair share of "all dolled up" experiences at our house!
So much fun. I got a chance to tour the Draper Temple, it is beautiful!
Post a Comment