Late Wednesday night Bryon and Kari picked Mason and Lorie up at the Salt Lake airport and brought them to our house. It was so fun to wake up Thursday morning and have them here! Especially since Mason was able to help Brad set up Ashlyn's new bed. Since Carter was born, Ashlyn has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor of her room. When a good deal on a bunk bed was advertised at Shopko, we decided it was about time to get her a real bed. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Mason and Lorie (they were all really blurry) and they've already left for Idaho, but we loved having them around for a few days.
Ashlyn and Carter

Carter talking

We didn't set it up as a bunk bed just yet. Ashlyn calls it her "bunk crib."

I know Carter looks miserable, but this was the best picture of the bed. Don't you just love the quilt my mom made? She made it out of material she had leftover from making our pajamas and nightgowns when we were little.

8 comments:
My grandbabies are getting so big! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! The new bed looks great!
Yes! Ashlyn and Carter look like best friends already. Nice bunk crib ashlyn!:)
Your kids have the biggest blue eyes. They are beautiful. I love the bed and the quilt. Your Mom is so talented.
They are so cute. Is he crawling already? He looks like he's on all fours. WOW!
So, I think that John has favorites in our family...Mikayla and Ashlyn. Yes he's always searching yours and Cami's blogs for updates on them because he thinks they are THE cutest things in the world!!
That last picture is darling. I can't believe how big Carter is!
I can't believe how big both your babies are. How cute!
He just barely started army crawling, which is such a relief because he was so frustrated at not being able to move where he wanted.
Post a Comment