Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Swing Sleeping

Last night the weather was so gorgeous that we decided to take a family walk to the park. We put Carter in the swing and he found it so relaxing, that he fell asleep. We didn't have our camera with us, but our friends were there and they had one. So, here are two pictures that they took:



I took him out and tried to lay him down in the wagon, but he immediately woke up and gave me this look like, "what do you think you are doing?" 

7 comments:

Ron said...

Karon, You really need to feed Carter more, he looks so under fed. :)
Thanks for the pics!
Dad

Karie said...

Now that's one tired or relaxed boy! I want to swing with him!

Tiffany said...

that's awesome. :)

Bryon Cheney said...

I'm not buying it until you find him closed up sleeping in a dresser drawer or somethin'. He's cute though. I'll give you that:)

Jennifer Rae said...

That is the best~ So Cute.

Buttle Family said...

That is so precious. I love to see were kids fall asleep.

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!