Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ashlyn Started Preschool

We're doing a little preschool co-op for Ashlyn this year. It is with three other neighbor girls. It started on Tuesday and Ashlyn was so, so, so excited to go!

It is going to be every Tuesday and Thursday from 1 to 3 in the afternoon. This week it was at Sammy's house, but next week it is going to be at our house.

These pictures are from Tuesday and they make me laugh. I think we've hit the posing stage.

I know this picture is horrible quality, but it just cracks me up! What's with the leg?


Here's her today just before riding her scooter over to preschool:




She saw a large praying mantis on the bush. Can you see it?

So we moved away from the bush, but she was still worried.


Sometimes I miss my baby girl who didn't even want to leave mommy's arms! Life sure flies by . . . .

7 comments:

Karie said...

She looks so grown up!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pre-school idea with neighbors!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

She is so cute. Aren't co-op preschools the best! I don't know why I didn't do it with Tanner. You will gave to give me some tips. I teach in 2 weeks, but 6 little girls!

Kari said...

Cute dress!

Betancourt Family said...

Oh what a darling little girl. Reminds me of her Momma! I love the last picture!!! She's really so worried.

Walker Family said...

She is seriously the cutest little girl!!! Precious!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I love the posing. :)

Madison Bradshaw said...

Ashlyn is adorable!! i love that pic with her leg crossed!! haha so cute!