What a cute boy!! It's sooo fun when they start walking...besides the fact that their in to EVERYTHING ;)
That last picture is HILARIOUS they look like they are having a wild party and busting out their greatest dance moves. I love that they are such buddies.
How did I miss this post!He looks very happy about the whole thing - how we love Carter! He'll be buzzing around by the time we see him in November!
what's the new piece of furniture I see?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute boy!! It's sooo fun when they start walking...besides the fact that their in to EVERYTHING ;)
That last picture is HILARIOUS they look like they are having a wild party and busting out their greatest dance moves. I love that they are such buddies.
How did I miss this post!He looks very happy about the whole thing - how we love Carter! He'll be buzzing around by the time we see him in November!
what's the new piece of furniture I see?
Post a Comment