Monday, October 12, 2009

An Afternoon at Nelsons Grove

Friday we went with Diana and her kids to nearby Nelsons Grove. She recently bought a new camera and she was trying it out.

The next 5 pictures are ones she took of my kids.

Yes, I know Ashlyn needs her bangs cut. We're trying to grow them out, but she doesn't always keep the clips in her hair.

Ashlyn pretty much chooses what she is going to wear every day, so ... yeah.

Rock climbing

Carter climbed into the fountain (it wasn't turned on) and ended up getting himself soaking wet. We had to take off all his clothes and his diaper and I didn't have an extra diaper. So, he got to wear a spare pair of Ashlyn's panties. It was special. Ashlyn thought it was hilarious.

Here's a picture of the kind of things the kids do during the day.

7 comments:

Karie said...

Love it! Ashlyn squishes her nose like you used to, well maybe you still do? Carter looks like the rock climbing type!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha. Remember when Juston would wear my Sunday socks with the lace? That's what it reminds me of. I LOVE the pics. Boy, do I want a sweet camera.

Anonymous said...

Also, I think Ashlyn's outfit is adorable. Cute taste for a three-year-old. :)

Betancourt Family said...

Man Ashlyn knows how to rock it! Woohoo! As for Carter, just be greatful that t hey weren't hot pink with lace. :) it still makes for a great picture and an even better memory.

Tracy and Odie said...

I love that photo of Ashlyn with her skirt and boots. That's one stylin' baby there.

Heidi said...

So cute, looks like we'll have to check out that picture spot

Tracy said...

That picture of Ashlyn holding her skirt up by the fountain is killer. I hope you get it printed out and put it up somewhere. I almost want to display it in MY house and she's not even my kid. Love it.