I think we may have come up with some new Conference Weekend traditions. For example, we might make a habit out of mixing up a big batch of fresh salsa with some of the last of our garden's tomatoes.
Ashlyn helped me de-stem lots of cilantro. She even got creative with the stems.

I love it!

Also, I think Conference Weekend we'll try out our Halloween costumes for the year. Here's a sneak peek:

What do you think?
8 comments:
Fantastic, while they're young! I love the cilantro designs. Carter can already fit into the chicken outfit?
I love the cilantro person. That is so creative of Ashlyn. Carter and her are quite the pair. Those are great traditions.
hahahahahahahaha!
Oh, that's so fun!!! Darling kids...
Looks like lots of fun! :)
I could eat them up. I can't believe how much cuter they get every day. So cute!
They are sooo sooo cute!
so cute! clara is being sleeping beauty too!
Post a Comment