Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're having a Girl!


Earlier this month we had an ultrasound and we were excited to find out that our baby is not only looking healthy, but also, she's a girl!!! We were both pretty sure that we were having a boy, so it was kind of a shock. Ashlyn was pretty sure we were having two babies, but she was still happy to learn that she was getting a baby sister!

7 comments:

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Woooo so exciting! You are doing an excellent job following your mom's example. So...two more boys after this one?

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

So fun! I'll bet Ashlyn is beside herself! I'm happy for you guys.

Melissa said...

Congrats! I'm sure Ashlyn is super excited!

Walker Family said...

Congrats!! That is soooo exciting. I am glad she's doing well and hope you're feeling well!!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow!!! How wonderful!