Thursday, April 22, 2010

Las Vegas Trip

At the beginning of April Brad and I went to Las Vegas while my mom watched Carter and Ashlyn. We were gone for 5 days and 4 nights, and while it was tough being away from the kids, it was such a wonderful break!

The day that we arrived, we enjoyed dinner at The Lotus of Siam and watched Sherlock Holmes at the dollar theater. We liked the movie so much that we ended up buying it when we got home!

The second day we did an endowment session at the Las Vegas temple. It was a gorgeous day and the temple grounds were beautiful!


The third day we went to Red Rock Canyon and did a little bit of hiking and climbing.



The fourth day we went shopping at two sets of outlets and at the local Old Navy. We had the best luck at the Disney Store Outlet and bought a few things there for the kids.

On our last day we packed up and headed home, but not before taking a few pictures of our hotel.
Yes, I know I look very pregnant. I feel very pregnant and I still have 3 months to go!!!




During our stay we also enjoyed eating at Viva Mercados, Pinks, and The Spice Market Buffet. We rented two movies from Redbox, bought Sushi at the grocery store (it was delicious!), and walked the strip and watched the Bellagio fountain show.

Thanks mom for watching the kids! It was so relaxing!

7 comments:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

OH! I would LOVE to have a get-a-way with Ryan. Your trip sounds like so much fun! Mom's are so great. I'll be she loved the time with the kids too.

Gretchen said...

Wow!! Sounds like an awesome trip! How fun that you were able to take a vacation before the next little one comes. Grandma's are great :-) And you don't look that pregnant! You look adorable! Let's see a real belly pic :-)

Karie said...

I loved being with Ashlyn and Carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you could get away!

Walker Family said...

We missed you guys on Saturday!!! Wish you could have come to Moapa for Emma's baptism. It was great seeing everyone! We need to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Was that your pool?!

Jennifer said...

Take comfort in knowing that your 6 month pregnant tummy looks just like my non-pregnant tummy. haha What a cool trip, how fun!
lov

Tracy and Odie said...

i demand more belly photos! so glad you had a little getaway!