I'm feeling pretty good at this point of my pregnancy. I've gained more weight than I did with the other two and I also think I'm carrying the baby higher, but I like my obviously-pregnant belly. I don't, however, like my obviously fuller face!

And just for fun, here's a shot of our blue-eyed boy!
10 comments:
Fuller face?? I don't know what you are talking about - you look great. Good luck with the next few months!
Wow - you look great! So do Ashlyn and Carter! Love all 4 of you, soon to be 5.
You look AMAZING! Wow! If only I could be that small when I am NOT pregnant! I'm so excited to meet the new one in a few weeks. Best of luck with everything!
oh karon, you truly look amazing. where did you get that shirt?
You look ADORABLE Karon!!! And what are you talking about fuller face!!! Cute as ever!
You look so cute, as do your kids. :)
You are the most adorable pregnant lady ever! You look beautiful! I wish I looked that great while pregnant you lucky little thing. I can't believe baby #3 is almost here!
What a beautiful family! I think you look so great, and so do those adorable kids!
lov
Thanks everyone! I don't know if those pictures are really doing my belly justice - they're probably a little deceptive. Tracy, the shirt is from Ross. I love Ross for maternity clothes!
Karon, you look georgeous!!!! I'm so excited to see and hear about baby #3! :)
Post a Comment