Here is our family - now we are 5!

Everyone who participated in the blessing: Mason, Juston, Bryon, Dad, Brad holding Audrie, Dad May, Brent and Lance. We missed you Michael!

Bryon and Kari and Baby Cheney

Lorie and Mason

Ashlyn twirling around in her dress.

Audrie is wearing the same dress that Ashlyn wore for her blessing. Grandma May bought it and I think it is beautiful!


Grandparents

Carter enjoying some of the after-blessing fare.

We were laughing really hard as we tried to get a picture of all of the grandkids together, because Carter would not cooperate. Here are four shots that we attempted but in each one Carter is trying to escape. He is very persistent.




Brigg, Ashlyn, Mabel holding Audrie, Marley, Will, Carter, and Berkley
Heidi and Allison were also there, but I don't have any pictures of them. They provided the delicious dessert - mint brownies and ice cream. Brad's parents made Teriyaki steaks for everyone and a fruit salad too. We also ate baked potatoes, rolls, and salad and we enjoyed it all in the back yard. Thank you family for everything! It was a beautiful day!
Also, my mom took all of these pictures. Thanks mom!
4 comments:
Next time I'm taking pictures of Heidi and Allison and their families! It was so good to see them again! I love visiting the May's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks fun!!!! Audrie is sooo cute!
Thanks for no pictures!!
Karon you look absolutly beautiful! I love your earings!
I'm so exicted for the both of you. Yea!!! for family!
Post a Comment