Audrie Breann arrived Monday August 2, 2010 at 8:37pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds 10 ounces and measured 20 1/2 inches long. So far she is a wonderful baby. We couldn't be happier to have this newest addition to our family!
Karon how wonderful! She was born the day after Hannah's birthday. I hope you have a wonderful recovery, especially since this pregnancy wasn't as smooth sailing as the others were. Congrats! She's a beautiful girl and I LOVE that name!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness Karon!! She is beautiful!! Congrats on your bundle of happiness. I can't wait to see more pics :)
Congrats! I am so glad she is here! How long is your mom visiting?
Congrats! What a precious baby. We are so happy for you. Glad your Mom is there with you.
What a lovely name and cute baby! So glad things are going well. Hope you are recovering well too....
Hi Karen, Tiffany told me you had had your new bundle of joy, It's great to have Audrie join your wonderful family. congrats.
Thanks everyone! Brittney - my mom will be here until Sunday. Thank goodness!
Karon how wonderful! She was born the day after Hannah's birthday. I hope you have a wonderful recovery, especially since this pregnancy wasn't as smooth sailing as the others were. Congrats! She's a beautiful girl and I LOVE that name!
Precious!!!!!!What a beautiful baby. Oh, she makes me want to pack up and visit right now. I hope you are doing ok. Love you!!
Congrats sweet Karon! She is darling,just like all your children. Oh, I wish I could see you! Give Audrie an extra hug and kiss for me. Love you!
Congratulations to you. Beautiful girl!!
YA!!!! What a beautiful name! Congratulations, hope you and baby are doing great!
lov
Yea!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment