Seriously. I was putting Carter down for a nap yesterday and I heard Audrie fussing in her crib. It stopped after just a few seconds, so I though she had gone back to sleep. When I eventually went in to check on her, this is what I found:
Ashlyn had taken off her outfit, changed her diaper and put on a new one. She looks up and says to me, "Audrie needs a new outfit because this one has a little bit of kaka on it." Well . . . thanks for letting me know!
And here is a picture of Audrie at 6 weeks old. I really struggle in the picture-taking department. I don't do it often enough and when I do the pictures just don't look that great. Really, she's cuter in person.
Audrie was weighed when I had my midwife appointment this week and she was 10 pounds 2 ounces. She is gaining weight like a champ and still eats great. At about three weeks she was getting really fussy, especially at night, so I cut some things out of my diet and now she is doing much better. I'm wishing I had done the same thing with my other two kids when they were so colicky.
Being a mom of three sure has been a challenge so far, but I guess I've got it pretty good, because at least my four year old changes diapers!
3 comments:
What kind of things did you cut from your diet to help the fussiness? I did not know that doing that helped! When I get pregers, we need to talk!!!
lov
She looks beautiful - a very feminine face. And what did you cut from your diet? That can't be easy.
That is amazing! Go Ashlyn! Wish I were there to help out with the three. I can't wait to meet the lovely little lady.
Post a Comment