Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Ashlyn's first day of preschool!

This guy misses her whenever she's gone.

I walked her into her classroom and after she chose a seat I asked to take a picture. Obviously, she was a little nervous, but when I picked her up she was all smiles!


The theme for this week is "All About Me," so they painted pictures of themselves, traced their hands, measured their heights, and weighed themselves. Ashlyn is 40 inches tall and weighed 35 pounds and made an adorable self-portrait. She loved her first day and is excited to go back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

Only 35 pounds? Well actually since I don't have children that old yet I'm not really clued in to if that's average or below, but it sounds tiny! She's such a doll.

Karie said...

Wow! Such a big girl! I love, love, love that four year old!