Can you tell who each of us is supposed to be?

What about Bryon and Kari?

Michael?

Lorie and Mason?

We ate good food, enjoyed great company and even did a little pumpkin drawing and face painting!

It was a great night and hopefully something that will become a family tradition!
7 comments:
If I was there I would have been a good witch!
Yeah, thanks Mays for hosting that. That was a blast. I think the costumes are gonna be winners in years to come:)
In my opion, bryon's is the best. It seriously took be a second to figure out who it was, even though it was labeled! haha What a cute idea, how luck it is that you all live so close together!
lov
SOOO Fun!!! It's always more fun when the parents participate!
So cute...about my girl's leg warmers, here's teh link to my tutorial: http://paperclipsandmore.blogspot.com/2010/10/childrens-leg-warmers.html
Love these pictures! How fun!
Thanks Heidi!
Post a Comment