Thursday, November 4, 2010

Audrie: 3 Months

Tuesday of this week was a momentous day. First of all, Kari and Bryon welcomed a precious baby into the world. My mom put pictures that Kari's sister, Alisa, took on her blog. Check them out: http://cheneychitchat.blogspot.com/2010/11/announcing-tyler-aaron-cheney.html. I think that he is an absolute doll and we all love him so much already!!!

Secondly, Audrie turned 3 months old!

I'm so excited that Audrie fits in this outfit. Tracy gave it to us when Ashlyn was born and I was so sad when Ashlyn grew out of it! Isn't it adorable?!

This girl is always so smiley. All you have to do is look at her and she breaks into a huge grin. We recently discovered that she is pretty ticklish too and gives us some adorable giggles when we tickle her neck. She is also strong, strong, strong and can roll from her stomach to her back and hold her head up like a champ. She likes to suck on her fingers or fist and can often be found with it in her mouth. We love our sweet Audrie!

4 comments:

Karie said...

3 more weeks and I'm holding that girl - a lot!

Karie said...

i MEAN 2 MORE WEEKS

Bryon Cheney said...

She is so cute. Tyler is going to love his cousins.

Lorie Ann said...

TOO CUTE! I absolutely adore her smiles. :)