Sunday, April 10, 2011

Carter's Eggciting Achievement

Yesterday morning Lorie made scrambled eggs at our house. I think Carter was intrigued, because later in the afternoon I hear, "uh oh" and I walk up to the kitchen to find this on the floor:
Carter had opened the fridge, taken out an egg and tried to crack it. Actually, he didn't just try to crack it, he did crack it. I told Carter that playing with eggs was not okay and cleaned up the mess.

Later that evening I come into the kitchen and find this:
Carter had once again opened the fridge, pulled out the egg carton, and cracked an egg (or two). Only this time he cracked them into a bowl (which he had also gotten out himself) and mixed them up good with a spoon. Well done buddy.

The next morning Brad cooked those well-stirred eggs up for Carter to eat. Yummy!



Don't ask me where I was when Carter was playing around in the kitchen . . . not paying attention to him obviously!

8 comments:

Kari said...

He looks so cute in that tie!

Karie said...

This is hilarious! Glad you got it all on camera and documented! I'll make him some eggs when I come!

Walker Family said...

AHHH! Aren't they so mischievous? Nathan gets into the strangest things...and I always think...how did I NOT see that? HAHAHA! He is too cute! I wish we lived closer so they could play!

Heidi said...

Perfect, just in time for Easter! Now how is he going to understand why the boiled eggs won't crack and come out??

Betancourt Family said...

SO CUTE!!! THe pictures are awesome too.

THis could be the beginning of sometihng wonderful. Imagine Carter cooking all the meals while he makes you read a new book. :) Ahh...

Lorie Ann said...

Lol. He's a regular gourmand. :)

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Love the white shirt and tie. What a handsome little boy!

Cami Sullivan said...

LOL!!! There are no bits of the shell in the eggs he cracked- I'm impressed!