I have a goal to blog once a week, but somehow I can't even make that happen! Here are some recent pictures of the kiddos.
Carter loves, loves, loves kiwi. The other day he climbed up on the counter, grabbed one and began washing it up. I don't typically wash the kiwi . . . but I guess it can't hurt.

Thursday Ashlyn was supposed to dress up as a cowgirl for preschool. We don't have a lot of western wear around here, but a plaid hand-me-down boy's shirt and some cute braids did the job just fine!



Please excuse Carter's pantslessness. We are still in the process of potty training . . . it has been a long, long process and at this point there is really no end in sight . . .
Thursday Ashlyn was supposed to dress up as a cowgirl for preschool. We don't have a lot of western wear around here, but a plaid hand-me-down boy's shirt and some cute braids did the job just fine!
When I picked her up she told me that she had seen a cow and wanted to go home and "eat some grub." They do so many fun things in her class!
I can't remember what this look was for.
4 comments:
So cute, and I can't offer any condolences on the potty training...except that maybe just maybe you'll earn points in heaven or something, that's all I can ever hope for. Your throw pillows are really cute too!
I REALLY like your goal of bloggin once a week - I love all the pics!
Haha. Well, I love Carter's little undies and watching him climb around in them - makes me laugh!
That has to be cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen. :)
Sofia loves the cowgirl pics! Girls are such fun!
Post a Comment