Lately he has been sucking on his bottom lip when he is about to fall asleep and even for a little bit once he is asleep. I've read that it is soothing for kids (kind of like sucking a thumb), but it looks funny. He never used a pacifier or sucked his thumb, so I feel like this popped up out of nowhere.
Actually, Audrie sucks her bottom lip too. I find her doing it a lot when she doesn't have a binky in.
Also, Ashlyn used to suck on her food (especially bread) when she would get tired. She still does it sometimes even now. It drove me crazy, but it seems like she has mostly grown out of it, so I'm hoping that is what will happen with Carter too.
What is with my kids' crazy sucking habits?!!
5 comments:
Some of your sibs did it too but I don't remember you doing it. They all seem pretty normal, eh?
It's genetic...sorry!!! It's just a very active brain finding stimulation to appease itself until they get old enough to grow into their very smart brains!! Right??? Mars does it too!!
This is too cute.
Awwwwww, just soooo adorable!
oh your kids are so so cute!
Post a Comment