Audrie is getting her first tooth! She was actually born with a "milk tooth" that fell out when she was about 6 weeks old, but this is the first normal one. :) She is still very happy and smiles at people everywhere, although she does not like to be held by any one but Mom or Dad. She walks along furniture, stands up on her own for seconds, and just recently learned to crawl down stairs. I am really glad that we only have short flights of stairs. She still loves to put things in her mouth and her favorite chew toys are toothbrushes, crayons, and pens.

A couple weeks ago I went on a field trip with Ashlyn's preschool class. Brad stayed home with the kids and Carter didn't want to go down for a nap. Apparently he wasn't able to fight off the sleepiness all afternoon because Brad found him like this:

Oh the places kids will sleep!
Carter is loving nursery now. YES! His nursery teachers recently taught him to hold up two fingers to show his age. However, he is not consistent with his answers when asked how old he is. Sometimes he's five, sometimes he's one, often he's three and occasionally he's two. He plays pretend with Ashlyn all the time. He loves fruit . . . kiwi, watermelon, pineapple and would eat it all day long. He is still my cuddly boy and loves hugs and kisses and being held. I hope that doesn't change any time soon!
Ashlyn and Carter are always pretending something - that they're monsters, or a family, or Kari and Bryon, or a girl and a dog. They make great messes all over the place, but Ashlyn is getting much better at picking up after herself. She is always helping me pack the diaper bag, buckle Carter up in the car, find Audrie's binkie, and grab the mail. I don't know what I would do without her! Lately she enjoys eating noodles, almonds dipped in honey, and Italian Ice (only strawberry flavored). She loves to hold Audrie (scary) and is great at making her laugh!
4 comments:
Great Update. I can't believe Carter fell asleep on the stairs. How uncomfortable does that look? And Audrie and Ashlyn are so cute. Ashlyn's help would be so fun to have around here:) Diaper bag, and even the mail. Wow. She is a great little daughter.
We sure love your kids, Karon. They are as cute as can be.
ADORABLE! One word to fit all 3! I want to make them all laugh. I'll come out in August and give it a try!
Your kids are too cute! I can't believe he's sleeping on the stairs! How funny! Nathan usually only falls asleep in his bed. I'm lucky if he crashes on the couch! I wish we were closer!!! I know I always say that...but the boys would have a BLAST
Post a Comment