I don't know if it is because of my kids or what, but I think that every year I enjoy Halloween a little more!
This year we planned to carve pumpkins for our FHE activity the week before Halloween. Brad let the kids pick out the patterns for their pumpkins and then he made them. Can you tell what they are?
It took so long to finish these two, that we didn't even carve our own.
I love how Carter is using Brad's head to balance as he puts on his dragon legs.
They started the trick-or-treating at our house. These are the two biggest candy lovers you will ever meet.
Our darling witch loved the glow bracelets
and the sparkly eyelids!
Our precious little strawberry!
The backside of this dragon costume is just too cute!
This is a flying dragon . . . and a fire breathing one too.
She's just checking it out.
The scary crew. Audrie would take the hat off whenever she realized/remembered that she was wearing it (kind of like what she does with headbands).
I took Carter and Ashlyn trick-or-treating with friends while Brad stayed home with Audrie and passed out candy. Here is Ashlyn and Azelynn.
Ryder, Azelynn, Cohen, Carter, and Ashlyn
They were much better at smiling for the camera than we were. I don't know what my kids were looking at. A little later we met up with Sammy and Maddie, but I don't have any pictures of them, which is a shame because they were darling princesses!
Mason and Lorie joined us that night and posed in their s'more costume. Isn't that the cutest marshmallow ever? I could just eat him . . .
Some of the other fun Halloween activities we enjoyed this season were trick-or-treating at Mason's work, trick-or-treating at Brad's work, seeing the witches at Gardner Village with the Kecks, Ashlyn dressing up for her preschool Halloween party, a kids Halloween party at the Jennes, Karon running the Provo Halloween Half Marathon in a Snow White (sort of) costume and a trip to Pumpkinland to do the corn maze and buy pumpkins. I can hardly wait for next year!
7 comments:
Those costumes are adorable! I especially loved Audrie's!
Wow! Sooooooooooooooooooo cute! Halloween IS such a fun time with children!!!!
Oh,and the pumkins are great! I can def tell what they are!
Audrie is the cutest strawberry EVER and I love Ashlyn's "silly face" in the picture of the three of them. :)
Love all of the costumes...especially yours Karon! You make such a good Snow White even if your skin isn't as white as mine (lucky you). You look absolutely beautiful!
P.S. I must have seen the pic of you on Kari or Lorie' blog or something
Those costumes are amazing! What a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment