At the beginning of October we went to Wheeler Farm with Tiffany, Kyle and Joel. We had been there together once before and loved this area with a large tree and a small playhouse. During both visits we were the only ones playing at this spot and we rather enjoyed the privacy.
I think they did a lot of playing in the sand. I found it all over them when we arrived home later that day!
I love that we could wear short sleeves and shorts in October!
It is interesting to me how happy young children are outside. Toys shmoys . . . just give them some dirt and sticks!
I'm not sure exactly what they were playing, but it kept them occupied for quite awhile. I'd say that the drive to Wheeler Farm is worth it even just for this one spot!
We quickly visited each of the animals and played in the treehouse for a little while. We finished off by enjoying a yummy Tiffany-prepared lunch and some time on the playground. Fun!!!
2 comments:
How fun! Ashlyn looks TALL!
We love Wheeler Farm! It's such a fun place.
Post a Comment