How dare you feed your child oreo's, what kind of mother are you? Haha, You know I am teasing! I love how the littlest cookie gets all over. I even give Natalya the little mini oreos, and I swear she is covered when she is done. I love the pictures! Just imagine what she is going to look like on her birthday!!
8 comments:
She looks so cute all covered in oreos- and none are on her outfit, wow!
whoops- maybe there are a few, but not near as many as i'd expect! lol
Yeah, about 2 minutes after I took these pictures there was oreo everywhere . . . on her legs, the chair handle . . . everywhere!
How dare you feed your child oreo's, what kind of mother are you? Haha, You know I am teasing! I love how the littlest cookie gets all over. I even give Natalya the little mini oreos, and I swear she is covered when she is done. I love the pictures! Just imagine what she is going to look like on her birthday!!
Ha! I think that the first solid food I gave Ashlyn was an oreo. I'm an awful mom!
awful shmawful! sugar is all will can ever think about! And when you're that cute after having eaten one... why not!!!
I'm glad you're introducing your child to one of the pleasures of life. I wish I could look that cute when I make a mess. . . .
hahahahahahaha! adorable!!
Post a Comment