Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No Place is Off Limits

Ashlyn loves to check out places she's never been before. Her new favorite place to explore is the computer desk. When I'm watching, I let her crawl around, stand up on, and "reorganize" the desk area. It is so cute to see her exploring, but I feel like my house is in a constant state of disarray. For example, I think the cupboard beneath our bathroom sink is 50% empty, with its contents strewn across the bathroom and bedroom floor. Also, everything in one of the lower kitchen cupboards has been relocated to the kitchen floor. Now I have a nice mess of pens and pencils to clean up at the computer desk too! I don't know how moms do it when they have more than one child!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're very wise to enjoy it while you can. It's fun to watch them explore. As you get more, it's hard to take the time to watch and then you can't let them cuz they might hurt themselves. XOXO

Karon said...

I also won't be able to let them because I won't be able to clean up all their messes!!!

Betancourt Family said...

Messy house?!?! That's in my opinion that's a sign of a happy baby and a mother who's had a day full of smiles and sighs.

Kids...you gotta love them.