Thursday, July 26, 2007
Hike to Cecret Lake
Today Tiffany, Kyle, Ashlyn, and I took a trip up Little Cottonwood Canyon to a hiking trail that led to Cecret Lake. It was just past Alta Ski resort, nestled snugly in the beautiful mountains. The hike was about .75 miles each direction, but we managed to make it a little longer by taking the wrong trail (it was a steep one too) and having to backtrack a bit. The first picture is of our final destination, Cecret Lake. I thought it was beautiful and if it was legal, I would have loved to wade in it and perhaps swim in it. I bet it was pretty cold water though. The next picture is of Tiff and Kyle on the trail (we stopped to take pictures all along the way). After that is a shot of Ashlyn with the rock that she was sucking on - after I took that one away she started sucking on one in her other hand. Lastly, a picture of the cute kids hanging out on the blanket. They were great sports the whole trip! By the way, this was a great hike. Try it out!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are all so full of adventure! How Fun! Beautiful! Good Exercise! XOXO
how fun!!! Cecret Lake is so beautiful!!! I hiked up there many many many years ago, i almost forgot about it :) Kristin Bowen and I went sliding on the glaciers at the top!
haha. she looks like a little model in the one where she's eating the rock...her legs propped up all cute. also, she has a very distinct karon face in that one. you do the exact same thing when you squint your eyes.
Oh, you don't let your child eat rocks? What a poor deprived childhood she's having. :-)
Post a Comment