I think I like the lighting of the outdoor pictures better than the indoor ones.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Family Pictures
We went to Portrait Innovations this morning to have our family picture taken for Christmas cards. The photographer ended up taking quite a few shots of Ashlyn and not as many as we would have liked of the family. We ended up buying only one pose (like we initially intended), but came home and took some of our own. I mean, if we are going to spend all this effort dressing up in coordinating outfits, we might as well make it worth our while.





I think I like the lighting of the outdoor pictures better than the indoor ones.
I think I like the lighting of the outdoor pictures better than the indoor ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You guys look great. I've given up on "professional" studios, it's never worth it.
wow Karon-you look more beautiful than ever!
My gosh - you guys look soooo great! Ashlyn looks so happy! XOXO
Your pictures turned out well! It is always a scary thing to get pictures done with babies, you just pray that they don't scratch up their face the day before, or that they decide to be in a bad mood. Looks like Ashlyn did great:)
Karon - I like your hoop earings. They look really good on you! XOXO
you guys are so adorable.
OH MY WORD KARON YOU LOOK GEORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND BRAD. (and the hoop earrings WOW!)Now as for professional photographers I believe that every family in the world needs a melissa near by....I'm so excited for her to take ours!!
Can I just say, wow hot mama! You look great - I didn't even know you own hoops that big - they look great on you! You guys all look so great - can't wait to see the prof pic.
Post a Comment