Since it has been over a week without a picture of Ashlyn, I decided that I better post one. She loves to drink out of her sippy cup, so here's an action shot. Exciting, I know!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's about all a grandmother can stand - a week without a picture. Thank you for posting one. I truly appreciate it! XOXO
I just barely bought that bow in a pack of three (pink and black too), and they are very cute, but I don't like the marks they make on Ashlyn's head. Sofia's head is probably much smaller so you don't have that problem!
We call those brain chokers!!! I sware these companies base thier measurements off of plastic dolls! My goal is to one day own my own headband making empire! ...Well not really but I'm hoping to become crafty enough to make some of my own.
4 comments:
It's about all a grandmother can stand - a week without a picture. Thank you for posting one. I truly appreciate it! XOXO
Hey Sofia has that bow TOO!!! I knew that great minds think alike!
I just barely bought that bow in a pack of three (pink and black too), and they are very cute, but I don't like the marks they make on Ashlyn's head. Sofia's head is probably much smaller so you don't have that problem!
We call those brain chokers!!! I sware these companies base thier measurements off of plastic dolls! My goal is to one day own my own headband making empire! ...Well not really but I'm hoping to become crafty enough to make some of my own.
Post a Comment