Friday, November 30, 2007

Gardner Village at Christmas

Yesterday we went with the Miskins and Kecks to Gardner Village. I hadn't been there at Christmas time, and I wanted to see the elves and get some pictures of Ashlyn around them. Well, I was out of luck, because Ashlyn did NOT love the elves. In fact, they completely terrified her. I can't really blame her, I mean, one of the elves looked just like gollum from Lord of the Rings. Freaky! The other kids were great sports (I think Tiffany got tons of shots of Kyle grinning away while sitting right next to elves).

It wasn't very crowded and that's probably because it was so cold. Natalya was kind enough to lend Ashlyn her hat and mittens. Isn't the hat cute? Ashlyn really seemed to like it too, so I need to get her one of her own.

I did make one purchase (although I vowed to myself that I would not spend money) and it was a home decor item. Well, turns out, it won't even work in my house. I have nowhere to put it! Isn't that pathetic?

All in all, it was a fun afternoon adventure and we're still big fans of Gardner Village!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! What great friends you have! And what cute friends Ashlyn has. Yes, I love the hat on Ashlyn! XOXO

alli may said...

to cute + to be = for real!!!

Gretchen said...

You have the cutest pictures ever on your blog. Ashlyn is just adorable! BTW, how do you put a link on your blog to other friends blogs?