Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So Much Love

I just walked in the room and saw that Ashlyn had fallen asleep for her nap. I love looking at her when she is sleeping - so precious. Sometimes I am just overwhelmed by how much love I feel for her. I am just so thankful that Heavenly Father sent her to us and I'm so excited to welcome another special little spirit into our home!


3 comments:

Karie said...

This reminds me of a picture of you when you were a baby. I used to love looking at you when you were sleeping! Dad and I would just stand there and stare at you! She is a miracle and she's for fortunate to have you two for parents.

Kristy Anderson said...

Your blog is so fun Karon. What a great mom you are. I too love to see my children sleeping and still, it's peaceful and so sweet. Looks like you'll enjoy your yard sale finds! How fun for Ashlyn!

Buttle Family said...

So precious. I once heard a quote that says "God gave us sleep so we could fall in love with our kids all over again." It is so true they look like angels when they sleep.