Here is a picture of my belly that was taken last night (27 weeks). I wasn't good about taking pictures of myself when I was pregnant with Ashlyn, so I have no idea how this pregnancy compares to the last one. Though Brad and I both think this baby will be bigger.
As time goes by, I am getting more and more excited about having a son. I think it is going to be a really different experience. He seems more active inside my tummy and I wonder if that is any sign of things to come. At least I won't have to worry about him taking off his headbands or pulling the clips out of his hair!
14 comments:
Oh the benefits of a long torso! - do you even need maternity clothes yet? Love you! XOXO
Awwww! You look adorable!
Little boys are the best. I can't wait for you to have one. They are so fun. Good luck with the last three months.
Wow- I can't believe you are in your third trimester! That's how big my stomach is when I'm not pregnant! lol!
that didn't sound right- i meant your tummy doesn't look big enough for the 3rd trimester!
You are so tiny! Baby boys are a blast! I have heard they do have more energy, but that is all I have experience with. Good luck with the last few months.
Hey! Long lost friend of Brad's here! What a cute family! It was great to see what you guys are up to, congratulations on having a little boy. We had a girl first and then just had a son about nine months ago; they are so different, but so fun! Anyway, just wanted to say hello!
seriously...you're way too small for your third trimester!! you look great!! :) and I love all of your garage sale stuff! hey...what's your email address? I just realized I never added you to my blog once I made it private.
karoncheney@hotmail.com
3 months left! YAHOO! I am honestly not suprised at how little you are. Even at full term with Ashlyn you were still so small. I'm glad you are feeling better! Hope to see you soon!
Seriously, Karon, where are you hiding that baby? Sheesh. You look fantastic, though, and I'm excited for you and your family!
AS LONG AS YOU AND THE BABY ARE OK I'M ALRIGHT WITH YOU HAVING A TUMMY THAT LOOKS LIKE ME WHEN I'M AT MY SKINNEST AND SUCKING IN...
jk Boys are too much fun! I'm sure that you are going to love every minute!
are you serious?! it just looks like you had a little too much to eat for dinner! that is ridiculous...
I'm bigger than you and behind you by 8 weeks or so. No fair! You look adorable! Can't wait to meet the little Brad. :)
Post a Comment