Ashlyn got a life jacket that she wore for about an hour Sunday afternoon.
This is the Jungle Gym. We took it apart to clean it up and struggled to put it together again. Initially, we thought we would put it in the playroom, but the previous owners had it outside and so it smells like outside. So, it will be an outdoor toy.
We also bought this shopping cart and Ernie doll.
Also, we picked up this easel. Ashlyn likes to color with chalk, and you can also put a pad of paper up there for coloring. She has found it to be a great sippy holder as well.
Well, these few items plus a plastic outdoor pool and a small bee fold-up chair cost a total of $20. We're happy with our new additions, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't be wise for me to make a habit out of garage sale shopping - our house would fill up way too fast!
6 comments:
That's awesome! I wish I had the time and good luck to do the yard sale thing too!
What a bargain. We had neighbors once who I think owned every Little Tykes kiddo toy - their whole basement was full. She bought them all at garage sales. there was hardly room for the kids! It's good to do once in awhile. That's one thing I love about you Karon - moderation. XOXO
WOW! You got some awesome deals! Way to obey your Visiting Teacher!
That is sooo cool! You got such awesome stuff for a great deal. Way to go Karon!
We had that jungle gym as kids and loved it. Fabulous deals!
We love garage sales at our house! We've gotten pretty good at spotting a good deal, but also limit ourselves. You got quite the aray of toys for a good deal. Good Job.
Post a Comment