Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Swim of the Season

Today we went with Kyle and Tiffany to the Pleasant Grove Veterans Pool. It was the first time that Ashlyn and I had been swimming this summer, and she wore the swimsuit that Grandma May gave her for Easter!



Here she is lifting up her cover-up to show me her "baby." Lately, she has been calling her tummy her "baby." I think I've confused her by continually telling her that there is a baby in my tummy.


Just chillin' at the poolside.


Munching on some carrots. For some reason, I really love this picture.


I was determined that Ashlyn would not fall asleep in the car on the way home from the pool, so I gave her a pen and paper (she is usually really good with pens) to keep her occupied. Unfortunately, when we arrived home, I realized that she had been drawing on herself and on her shoe.


She is proudly showing off her body art.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the new pictures. We miss you guys and send our love!!!! XOXO

Cami Sullivan said...

What an adorable swimming suit! I've missed seeing pictures, thanks for the update! How are you feeling?

Karon said...

I'm feeling soooo much better!

Buttle Family said...

Ashlynn is getting so big and cute. She is going to make a great big sister.

Heidi said...

Darling pictures, even with the homemade tattoos!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

She is so cute! I wish they made cute swimming suits like that for adults! How is that baby in your tummy anyway?

Karon said...

I think the little guy in my tummy is doing well. He is a mover (which I love) and we're getting excited to meet him!

April said...

Love the pictures Paul and I hope we can take Lily swimming for the first time this summer on Thursday. Glad to hear you are feeling better!