In the kitchen
Some pictures of the victims:
Here's the story - Ashlyn was at the table cutting out pictures in her coloring book (I let her use the scissors all the time). I hear her say, "Mom, my hair is falling on the table." I go upstairs to check it out and almost start crying.
She had her hair professionally cut on Tuesday and I have been meaning to style it and take some pictures to put on the blog. I guess watching someone else cut her hair made her want to try herself. So sad.
I'm not sure what exactly to do. I guess I will just part it really far over on one side and pull her longer hair over to cover it. I mean, she can't exactly get all her hair cut that short, can she?
14 comments:
Oh no! How sad! I'm so sorry. My 5 year old niece did the same thing to her and her younger sister. So sad. I bet you can make her hair look cute still though.
Boo hoo! I would try to style it several ways and/or ask a professional! Fortunately it will grow back. Boo - hoo!
This is a very creative post - I like the way you described the incident. Is the first picture taken after she cut her hair - if so, you did a great job! I'm curious to know how you handled it. Let me guess - no yelling - lots of loving. Love you !!!
I'm sorry, but I cannot stop laughing. I know it is sad, but...haha...it is inevitable. I think every child tries that at least once. Haha. What cracks me up is the way you presented the situation on your blog as well as Ashlyn's confession..."my hair is falling on the table?!" Lol. Wow. I cannot stop laughing. That really made my day! See you in less than week!!
I dont' remember you table being that color?
Jessica did the same thing...along
with most of the kids in the world..
We took Jessica to the hairdresser and told her that to be able to
cut hair you have to have certificate like the hairdresser had...that helped...
Ashlyn is so very beautiful!!!
KEEP SMILING!!
I'm so sorry!
P.S. Creative presentation.
That is too funny! Love it!
You are so funny. I too loved the way you presented it. Lucky for me, I have boys. They cut their hair, I shave it off.
hahaha that is sooo cute!! it seems like every little girl goes through that stage! at least she was honest and told you her hair was falling out! :)
Although it's no fun now, years down the road I'm sure you'll both laugh about it. What are the odds that this happened right after a professional cut!?!
aww this is so sad and so funny. luckily she is still the best looking little girl in town, even with her new 'do.
The dredded moment that every mom has to wait for.....
My Natalie did the same thing the day after her first professional haircut.....so sad! Luckily hair grows!!!
Post a Comment